Quantcast
Free Book Reviews Blogoversary Interview: Athanasios Galanis |Free Book Reviews

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blogoversary Interview: Athanasios Galanis

During all of 2012 I was so busy with life that I was unable to pay any real attention to my blog and it’s purpose. I still made posts but not with the fervor of the prior year. Now that I am coming up on my anniversary of starting this blog and my life has become somewhat less cluttered I can start to give it a little more attention. I wanted to kick off this year with something new and fun but I also wanted a chance to give authors a way to shout out to readers. This blogs last anniversary I tried to get authors to give away a digital copy of their book and saw some success with that. However this year I do not want to just have authors giving away books to entice readers into checking them out. Therefore, I invite authors to host me on their blog, website or venue to ask me any questions they feel like asking. I would also like it if they would gift one copy of their paperback to the first person to comment on that post. If there are any authors that would like to participate that would be awesomesauce. But wait there is more. Below you will find some crazy questions that I would like to present to those authors willing to host me. Please copy and paste these questions, answer them and then email it as an attachment to me at arobbins 78 @ gmail dot com. Along with the questions provide me with all the links you can imagine and an excerpt of your book if you would like. Don’t be bashful, the world already knows you are crazy, that is why you write books anyway. After I get the answers to the below I will post them in the order received.


This time I bring you a devilish MAD GOD from CND (you add the ehs).

Take it away Athanasios Galanis



Free Book Reviews
If we are supposed to be red with anger, would a Smurf turn purple?

Athanasios Galanis
Smurf this!

Free Book Reviews
How many times do you use the word “at” in your latest book?

Athanasios Galanis
I'm not going to count, or fire up word to automate it.

Free Book Reviews
You are endowed with the job of creating one word to describe all human emotions in one word. What word would you create and why?

Athanasios Galanis
The word is life, and it's already out there, though I don't know who holds the copyright to it, and I'm sure it's not a mythical, patriarchal figure.

Free Book Reviews
If our time is “my time” plus “your time” then why do we not get twice as much time to complete a task together?
Time isn't relative, it's specific, its perception is relative and you only get whatever you get, no more, no less; however you want to carve it up or stack it to seem like it's more or less.

5. Make a sentence out of the following words. (it has to make sense)
a. Additional
b. Subjected
c. Silence
d. Scoundrel
e. Systematic

Athanasios Galanis
The prisoner was subjected to screams of laughter, bracketed by moments of systematic silence and additional giggling from the scoundrel who had kidnapped him hours before.

Free Book Reviews
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop?

Athanasios Galanis
I don't care because I don't like tootsie-pop.

Free Book Reviews
You walk into a bathroom and someone left a book laying there. What is the title and why?

Athanasios Galanis
It's a codex and it has no title save the ancient scrawl of "These are the Thoughts of Archimedes". It is original and was left for me by my quirky 7th grade Vectors teacher Mr Bannister who kept trying to convince me to keep after my studies. It was his final try at tempting me to take up mathematics.

Free Book Reviews
You get abducted by aliens. Where do they take you and why?

Athanasios Galanis
They don't take me far. They dump me a few blocks from abducting me from my home because I had just eaten Indian food and the butter chicken and samosas were repeating and they were thoroughly disgusted with me.

Free Book Reviews
You wake up somewhere strange completely naked. Why?

Athanasios Galanis
The aliens tried, unsuccessfully, to wash me clean of the curry that was seeping out of my pores and giving up left me wet and naked by the Twisty Cream soft ice cream shop about two blocks from my house.

Free Book Reviews
You have to give a deaf, dyslexic directions to your next book signing. How do you accomplish this?

Athanasios Galanis
I write it down.

Free Book Reviews
Finish this joke. An aardvark, moose and platypus enter a bar…

Athanasios Galanis
Nothing comes to mind.

Free Book Reviews
Why is it that when people are asked what they would take with them to a deserted island, no one says “boat”?

Athanasios Galanis
Lack of pragmatic imagination.

Free Book Reviews
If the fans of Doctor Who are called “whovians” and Whos come from Whoville, are they one in the same?

Athanasios Galanis
No, whovians are passive and prefer to live out their imaginations through a constantly changing hero, whereas the Whos, as far as I remember did a lot of quirky stuff and we read about them, in strange and quirky prose.

Free Book Reviews
You are allowed only one word from now on to use to describe everything. What word would you choose and why?

Athanasios Galanis
Cool, because that's my fallback on most descriptions already.

Free Book Reviews
Does a Timex really take licking to keep on ticking?

Athanasios Galanis
So did a time bomb before digital.

Free Book Reviews
How can Nationwide really be on everyone’s side?

Athanasios Galanis
You're right how can they? It's a friggin conspiracy, call 911

Free Book Reviews
You wake up in the kitchen, chocolate syrup and whipped crème everywhere. Explain yourself.

Athanasios Galanis
It's a friggin conspiracy call 911

Free Book Reviews
If Einstein is right and the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results, would that not make sex insane?

Athanasios Galanis
I don't know about you but my sex life has many different outcomes and I can't seem to remember any being unpleasant.

Free Book Reviews
How much was that puppy in the window?

Athanasios Galanis
Priceless

Free Book Reviews
Congrats, you made it to the last question. Why?

Athanasios Galanis
I always finish what I start.

Now that you have finished the test you may proceed to hawking your wares. Please be kind and assault our imaginations with your words. For those who do not know it INDIE AUTHORS ROCK. For more things INDIE please visit IWU on Facebook.

Athanasios works in Montreal as a graphic/video artist, illustrator & writer in dvd production & film. He has been crafting Predatory Ethics: weaving in factual & rumoured history for over ten years.

Athanasios has been interested in religion & faith since childhood. This led to studying a bewildering variety of beliefs from pagan, wicca, judaism, christianity, islam, to hindu, buddhism, shinto, luciferianism & much more. The interest created its own momentum & brought Mad Gods. It was followed by Commitment and then I Am Eternal.

All three are part of the Predatory Ethics saga and in 2012-2013, In Whom To Trust and I Am Eternal 2: Vampires and Indians will continue Predatory Ethics.

His other interests include most entertainment, from film, to television & books. He won't try video games for the same reason he doesn't keep his favourite booze in the house; he would do nothing else. There was a short time that he was into World of Warcraft but that became the obsession he knew it would be. He had to leave it for a deeper & more engrossing one: Predatory Ethics.


Our Nation