Description from Amazon
Welcome. Are you interested in entering a funny, bizarre and unpredictable world? I mean besides the one we all live in? Are you in the mood for dark, or possibly goofy, or possibly just hilarious stories? Then meet the strange characters who live in and around the Mystee Forest, including Oscar the Too-Lucky Gambler, Plooky the Mean Clown, Diane and her Clumsy Unicorn, and various aliens and wizards. Read about the thoughts of a grilled cheese sandwich. As an added bonus, you will also read about my various adventures involving aluminum foil, which are amazing and not to be missed. Lots of the stories are interrelated and contain hidden trivia references, which will give you something to do while you’re laughing.
Warning: This is a book of humor and not meant to be mistaken for great literature.
Overall Feedback: This is a side splitting, laugh til your friends hurt read. You will have tears streaming down your face and will be rushing to share the joy with whomever cares to listen to your lolzing.
Point of View: Outright slapstick humor.
Voice: Sophmoric and Slapstick.
Character Development: You will be laughing so hard that the characters will escape you mind.
Plot: As has previously been stated each story is one in its own that seems to be ordered in precise measurement.
Dialogue: Again the humor is what you have and what you will hold onto.
Pacing: I could see reading this while in a waiting room. Yes that fast paced and that entertaining.
Setting: Too in shambles with laughter to make a judgement call.
Continuity: Again each story seems to be where it is for a reason, without reason.
Where to Find
Friday, October 7, 2011
Book Review: Life Seemed Good, But.... by Richard Bell
Book Review: Life Seemed Good, But.... by Richard Bell
Albert Robbins III
book reviews|fantasy|humor|humorous fantasy|life lessons|Life Seemed Good But|Richard Bell|
- December (6)
- November (3)
- October (12)
- September (36)
- August (17)
- July (3)
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (6)
- February (4)
- January (19)
- December (28)
- November (29)
- Book Review: From Cane Field to the Sea by Yasmin ...
- Book Review: 33 Days: Touring In A Van. Sleeping O...
- Book Review: Kickshaw Candies by R.K. Finnell
- Sundays with Halo by Jared Huber #11
- Author Interviews: Henry F. Mazel author of The Pl...
- Book Review: Emerald (World of Samar) by M. L. Ham...
- Book Review: Cycles of Salvation History: A Short ...
- Author Interview: Shayna Gier author of Stuck in E...
- Book Review: The Fat Kid's Wolfy Revenge: Not for ...
- Book Review: Abe's Lucky Day by Jill Warren
- Book Review: Nowhere Hair by Sue Glader
- IWU Blog Tour: Interview With Mike Cooley author o...
- Book Review: A New Name for Worthless: A Hero is B...
- Book Review: Birds can fly and so can I by Noa Nim...
- Book Review: The Amazing Adventures of Thomas and ...
- Sundays with Halo by Jared Huber #10
- Youtube Video Saturdays #3
- Author Interview: A.K. Taylor author of Neiko's Fi...
- Book Review: Peace, Love, and Murder (A Bo Forrest...
- Book Review: Kissed by Fire (Sunwalker Saga) by Sh...
- Book Review: Mad Gods - Revelation: Cancelled ? (P...
- Author Interview: Gayle Carline author of The Peri...
- Book Review: The Famous Union by Michael Meyer
- Book Review: The Survival of Marvin Baines by Mich...
- Book Review: Darkside: Waking the Dead by S.K.S. P...
- IWU Blog Tour: Interview With Melissa Smith author...
- Author Interview: Charles Millhouse author of In M...
- Book Review: The Ghosts of Watt O'Hugh by Steven S...
- Book Review: Blood Skies (Book 1) by Steven Montan...
- Free Book Reviews is now a Do Follow Blog
- Sundays with Halo by Jared Huber #9
- Youtube Video Saturdays #2
- Author Interview: Vincent Trigili author of the Th...
- Book Review: Nash of the Thieves' Guild by Tony Pa...
- Book Review: Peripheral by Zeth Ward
- RE How the Amazon-Kindle ebooks pricing model real...
- Win a Kindle at Red’s Trick or Treat Bash
- Author Interview: Adam Brandt author of Adventure,...
- Halloween Hop!
- Book Review: Amazon by Rebecca Weinstein
- Book Review: Hidden Heart by Camelia Miron Skiba
- IWU Blog Tour: Interview With Renee Pawlish author...
- Annoucement: Gone Reading - New Favorite Site For...
- What is in a name? Tires Tires Tires
- Author Interview: Pearce Hansen author of Street R...
- Sundays with Halo by Jared Huber #8
- Youtube Video Saturdays
- Author Interview: JT Kalnay author of Caumsett
- Book Review: The Zona by Nathan L. Yocum
- Book Review: Life Seemed Good, But.... by Richard ...
- Author Interview: Felix Cruz author of Daddy's Li...
- Book Review: The Gnomes by N.P. Swan (AKA Nelson P...
- Author Interview: Ann Pietrangelo author of No Mor...
- Announcement: Free serial podcast of fantasy nove...
- IWU Blog Tour: Interview with Liz Schulte author o...
- Blog Tour: Gail M Baugniet author of FOR EVERY ACT...
- Sundays with Halo by Jared Huber #7
- Author Interview: Melissa Myers author of The Elde...
- September (43)
- August (46)
- July (53)
- June (30)
- May (38)
- April (40)
- March (32)
- February (18)
- January (13)
Other Book Review Sites
- A Wingnut Joins the Dance
- Ask David
- BigAl's Books and Pals
- Books and Novels to Read
- Books On The Knob
- Find Us on Yahoo Associate Content
- Free eBooks for Young Adults
- Grasping For Wind
- Independent Author Interviews
- Indie Book Reviewers
- Kay's Bookshelf
- Lincoln Crisler
- Michy's Book Reviews
- My Bookish Ways
- Reader's Favorite (Amazon Vine Reviewer)
- Red Moon Chronicle
- Review Haven: Fantasy and Sci-Fi
- RJ Palmer
- Self Publisher Store
- Speculative Fiction Examiner
- Step by Step Publishing Reviewer List
- Steven W Johnson - Book Store
- The Black Abyss
- The Indie Ebook Review Site
- The Indie View
- The Inner Bean
- Workaday Reads