We all long for the thrill experienced during our first kiss or first date. The anticipation, the overwhelming joy, the pure devotion, and the bright hope of a romantic and healthy life together. The passion and fulfillment of new romance is a powerful elixir, only to be enhanced over time . . . or so we all want to believe.
Many couples find that over time the reality of marriage—maybe after having children, moving to a new place, advancing in a career, or experiencing a trauma or loss—becomes a habit or, worse, rote duty.
Authors Debby and Jason Coleman have been there, they have lived through the challenges—even infidelity. And now they are ready to share some of the secrets they found to help reignite the romance, respect, and love in their relationship.
No matter how long you’ve been married, with the timely, honest, and spiritually relevant advice in this book an amazing marriage—one filled with respect, love, passion, and devotion—is within your reach.
In this book you’ll learn how to:
• Communicate from a place of love (including how to
better understand the yin/yang dynamics of women
and men for better communication)
• Gain (and give) greater respect to your partner
• Increase the romance in your marriage
• Experience more fulfilling sex
• Explore the true joy that marriage offers
• Enhance your sacred vows
• Benefit from spiritual guidance
• Live a more fruitful and loving life together with
Re-ignite the romance, love, and sacred vows in your marriage today!
So, I think to myself, another Christian book, better yet another Christian Self Help book. Then I get really mean spirited and say well maybe it will be really bad (like tell me how to be a good little Christian, as long as I do not expect the authors to follow). Then I think, no, I must be fair no matter how idiotic it may be. Then I open the book and I read the first page, then the first chapter, the first half then I find the last page. What is this? Where was the self righteousness, the do as I say not as I do? I can tell you.... Not in this book! The authors do well to teach us how to respect and love one another as the bible asks. The authors do well to interpret the teachings of the bible as a whole and not broken down into small passages. I believe that every soon-to-be married couple should receive this book as a wedding gift. It will save a long road and a mistake they may regret. Love is fleeting, should it not get all the help it can.
Where to Find:
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Discovering Your Amazing Marriage
Discovering Your Amazing Marriage
Albert Robbins III
book reviews|christian marriage|communication|Debby Coleman|Discovering Your Amazing Marriage|family|infidelity|Jason Coleman|kindle|kindle book|marriage advice|overcoming odds|romance|
- ► 2012 (112)
- Order of 5ive: Season 1 Episode 2
- Order of 5ive: Season 1 Episode 1
- The Crisis Artifact (The Crisis Trilogy)
- Author Interview: David H Fears author of Dark Blo...
- Author Interview: Dean Murray author of Frozen Pro...
- Judgment Rising: The Rys Chronicles Book III
- ...And Night Falls
- On Berryhill Road
- Tugger's Down
- Princess Zaara and the Enchanted Forest
- Author Interview: Stephanie Blough author of Love ...
- Author Interview: Thomas Kelly author of Thunder V...
- Author Interview: Rick Godejohn author of Time In ...
- Strength of a Giant
- Discovering Your Amazing Marriage
- Monster Story
- Author Interview: Keith B Darrell author of Paved ...
- Author Interview: Dawn DeAnna Wilson author of Sai...
- Author Interview: Nicki Lynn Justice author of Bla...
- Say Goodbye
- Running Black (Eshu International)
- Author Interview: Adrian Dawson author of Codex
- Don't let your mechanic pick your pocket!
- Random Musings
- Relationship Purgatory, for Two
- Rebirth: Book two in The Judas Syndrome series
- Galileo (Christian Encounters Series)
- Dogs Of War
- Author Interview: Ronnie Massey author of Crimson ...
- ▼ June (30)
Other Book Review Sites
- A Wingnut Joins the Dance
- Ask David
- BigAl's Books and Pals
- Books and Novels to Read
- Books On The Knob
- Find Us on Yahoo Associate Content
- Free eBooks for Young Adults
- Grasping For Wind
- Independent Author Interviews
- Indie Book Reviewers
- Kay's Bookshelf
- Lincoln Crisler
- Michy's Book Reviews
- My Bookish Ways
- Reader's Favorite (Amazon Vine Reviewer)
- Red Moon Chronicle
- Review Haven: Fantasy and Sci-Fi
- RJ Palmer
- Self Publisher Store
- Speculative Fiction Examiner
- Step by Step Publishing Reviewer List
- Steven W Johnson - Book Store
- The Black Abyss
- The Indie Ebook Review Site
- The Indie View
- The Inner Bean
- Workaday Reads